Sunday 4 November 2012

Halloweeeeeny



Hii I know that Halloween was Wednesday and most people celebrated last weekend... however I didn't!
These are the pumpkins me and my boyfriend made-
I'm not as good as my friend... she made Simba from the Lion King!!!

toilet time?
 The following are pictures from a Halloween party I was at last night. My costume (as always) was reaaaally last minute. I wanted to go as Samara from the ring but it was really hard trying to find a white nighty!
I'm a 'butchers wife' ish...basically I'm just a Zombie! I literally couldn't stop laughing at the Mr Blobby costume one of my friends wore... definitely best costume of the night!
undead
me and blobbyyyyy

me and anth (fuck knows what he came as)

scawwwwwy

popos here

Thanks for reading :) 
What did yous get dressed up as for Halloween?
@emma_tweettweet
IG: empatterson92

2 comments:

  1. great halloween photos loving the mr blobby costume!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged you in my latest blog post! Would love you to take part!

    http://darlingcheriex.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/my-first-tag-part-one.html

    ReplyDelete